Good Morning Friends & Fellow Foodies!
Today we’re featuring the Feast of the Seven Fishes—a traditional Italian Christmas Eve meal.
Since I can remember, I enjoy Christmas Eve dinner more than Christmas Day. I mean, let’s be honest, the gifts were great, but on Christmas Eve, there was nothing that could compete with the food.
Today we posted eight recipes for you to check out, plus I am including my list for this year’s Christmas Eve dinner at our home. If you would like the recipes for my dishes, hit me up with an email at Mark,
and I’ll be happy to send them to you.
Christmas Eve Dinner: 15-20 Family Members
- Shrimp Cocktail
- Alaskan Crab Cocktail (if you’ve never tried it, try it this year)
- Shrimp Scampi with Angel Hair Pasta
- Red Clam Sauce with Bucatini (if you have never had this Pasta, try it this year. It’s the spaghetti with a hole in it) Pasta
- Alaskan Kind Crab sautéeds in olive oil, garlic, herbs, and lemon
- Baked Cod with parsley, lemon, and herbs
- Mahi-Mahi or Tuna Steak over linguine
- Baked Stuffed Lobster Tails or Casserole
- Baked Stuffed Shrimp is possible
- Plus a plain red sauce for the ones that don’t enjoy seafood over Bucatini Pasta
Hopefully, I can get everything on the menu for this year’s feast. I will be making a video that day of me cooking for you to check out after the holidays.
Well, enjoy your feast if you decide to have one or are having one!
Mark & Patti